Changes need to made
The impact of global warming is becoming more apparent. People are aware of the effects this is having on our planet and the impact it is having across the world. Changes need to be made urgently to help reduce these risks from occurring in the future. Government policies are being put in to place to encourage change and reduce our eco footprint.
5 Eye-opening statistics
- There is an island of garbage twice the size of Texas inside the Pacific Ocean.
- Only 1% of Chinas 560 million city residents breathe air that is considered safe.
- Less than 1% of the world’s fresh water is readily available for human use – this is rapidly declining due to pollution and contamination.
- Every day in the U.S we produce enough trash to equal the weight of the empire state building.
- One in four mammals are at risk of extinction
How your business can help
A great way for your business to reduce its eco-footprint, is to replace your branded merchandise with eco-friendly alternatives. Replacing your plastic pens with bamboo or recycled pens will not only make your business more sustainable but also impress your customers by making your brand stand out from the competition.
10% discount on all eco-friendly products
EverythingBranded USA is offering a 10% discount across all of our eco-friendly products to help encourage businesses to go for an eco-friendly alternative on their next purchase. This discount applies across our whole eco range and is only available until the end of February. T&C applies. You can get in touch with a member of our team via our chat service or give us a call on 1800-586-1615. To visit our full eco-friendly range please click here. Source - https://www.momtastic.com/webecoist/2008/11/26/amazing-frightening-green-facts-environmental-statistics/