Here at EverythingBranded, we have promotional clothing to suit every business and industry. No matter what your business needs are, here you’ll find quality and low-cost clothing that is ideal for raising awareness of your brand as well as establishing its identity. Request a quote on a variety of clothing items today. We have all the basics in the custom printed clothing range here at Everything Branded. From tops to trousers, we have an amazing variety of styles and fabrics in a rainbow of colors for you to choose from. Discover promotional, branded and custom clothing for all occasions including, work, safety and fun. Perfect for promoting your business and brand.
Feature your logo and promote your brand to clients across USA.
Choose promotional products online from our favourites.
We have all the basics here in the custom-printed clothing range here at Everything Branded. From tops to trousers, we have an amazing variety of styles and fabrics in a rainbow of colors for you to choose from.
Keep your clients warm and dry with our outerwear range, which includes rain ponchos that are perfect for raising brand awareness at festivals and other events. Logo printing on clothes can also be used to create attractive uniforms for people who work outdoors, such as security guards or road workers.
If you’re looking for something a bit more technical, we can also offer a broad range of workwear, including personal safety wear. Our workwear range also includes ties and cufflinks that are perfect for corporate or executive events. What’s more, we have plenty of kids clothing items that are ideal for schools, clubs, and any other organizations that work with young people.
Don’t forget to check out what other accessories we have available to brand. From hats to belts, we’re sure to have the perfect item to suit your business needs.
If you’re overwhelmed by all the choice, get in touch with our customer service team. They can help you plan out your perfect package of company branded clothing, no matter what your needs or budget.
There are clothing 'types' based on setting:
• Business attire – worn for work purposes.
• Casual wear – worn as standard clothing.
• Formal wear – worn for events such as weddings.
• Lingerie – undergarments worn for support and / or decoration.
• Sportswear – worn for athletic activities like running.
• One huge advantage of this promotional item is its spacious printing area, which allows any brand to be recognized across the organization or amongst the general public.
• Also, since it doesn’t cost much, custom-made clothing won’t take up too much of your marketing budget.
• Wearing the same clothing gives people the impression of unity and team spirit. This practice is normally seen in dance performances, basketball games, and most importantly in business settings.
Recommended washing is 6 times per year. Two jackets per wearer should result in a wash once per month. This is a lot more than dry clean jackets get cleaned. Trousers can be washed more often (as required). More important than how often is how the garment is washed.
• Wash the tailored items separately.
• Wash on a wool wash (max 40deg). A Short spin cycle only.
• Remove from the washing machine immediately the cycle ends.
• Shake and pull the garment into shape. Hang and allow to dry naturally.
• Press the garment using a damp cloth. It is not advisable to iron directly onto the fabric because this can cause glazing.
• We recommend having the garment professionally dry cleaned or professionally pressed once per annum. This will help to return the jacket to its factory condition.
• NEVER USE FABRIC CONDITIONER.
Our pricing for t-shirt printing and clothing embroidery are constantly being reviewed so that we can remain competitive. For larger quantities we are sometimes able to negotiate with our suppliers and can pass the discount onto you, so if you have a larger requirement then please feel free to give us a call or drop us an email to discuss
Yes we do. All of our garments in our online catalog can be ordered without any decoration. Just ask with your inquiry.
Absolutely! Once we have received your order and artwork we will create a digital mock-up which will be emailed out to you for signing off. Feel free to ask any questions or make any changes if the customized garment does not look right.