Celebrate this upcoming St. Patrick's Day in style with the help of promotional products from EverythingBranded. We offer a huge selection of promotional products ideal for creating impressions and having a good time such as custom shot glasses, custom beer glasses and custom coasters allowing your brand to be remembered even on the morning after!
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day right with the help of custom merchandise from EverythingBranded perfect for catching the eyes of new and existing customers while creating a good, fun and memorable time.
Whether you are searching for custom St Patrick’s t-shirts for your employees and customers to rock throughout the day or just some custom drinkware to help promote your business or organization we have everything you need and more. Custom shot glasses are perfect for those who want to associate their brand with a good time and can be kept by the lucky recipient as a piece of memorabilia while custom beer glasses are great for raising brand awareness and boosting exposure during the night and beyond.
Make the most out of this upcoming St. Patrick’s Day and get your business or organization out there into the minds of new and existing customers while contributing to a memorable time. Whether you choose to express your branding, logo or message on a custom koozie, custom stress ball or an eco-friendly gift card that can be planted and given new life you are guaranteed to receive high-quality promotional products from EverythingBranded.
• St. Patrick’s Day has been observed as a religious day for over 1,000 years! Early records show that the first St. Patrick’s Day wasn’t celebrated in Ireland but in America in 1601 when a Spanish colony held a parade in St. Augustine Florida.
• Saint Patrick wasn’t Irish! The infamous patron saint of Ireland was in fact British however, at the age of 16 he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and sold as a slave to a priest in Northern Ireland. He later escaped and fled back to Britain but returned to Ireland as a Christian missionary.
• Every year Chicago dyes their river green to commemorate St. Patrick’s Day. This unusual idea started back in 1962 and is done every year beginning at 9. am in the morning on March 17th allowing the river to gleam green throughout the day.
• Every St. Patrick’s Day over 13 million pints of Guinness is drunk worldwide making it the most popular alcoholic drink. On average people spend $36.50 on drinks throughout the day so imagine how much of that is spent purely on a good ole pint of Guinness.
• Only two countries in the world allocate a public holiday on St. Patrick’s Day. Despite being celebrated across the globe only Ireland and Montserrat (a small Caribbean Island) count the Irish holiday as a public holiday.