There’s nothing quite so relaxing as a picnic. A chance to embrace nature and enjoy the weather and spend some quality time with friends and family. A trip to the local park or maybe further afield to a natural beauty spot, with a blanket and a hamper laden with food. A great meal in the great outdoors. Bliss. Though you can picnic whenever, right now is the nationally recognized time to celebrate doing it: July is National Picnic Month.
Where did the idea of the picnic come from? There’s certainly something deep within our DNA which means setting down comfortably and eating outdoors is a highly natural activity, an echo of our evolutionary past. Just check out any footage of families of gorillas resting amongst some foliage for their feed, play and a nap. It all seems beautifully familiar!
Though the general behavior is remarkably similar, if not the same, it’s a fact that gorillas won’t settle down with food prepared in advance, nor will they be armed with blankets, picnic backets and utensils. So those noble apes won’t encounter any customized picnic items at all – which means you’re not going to raise any brand awareness amongst families of gorillas. But don’t panic! Luckily for you, human beings are incredibly open to messaging delivered in this way, so you’ll definitely have a receptive audience when you choose promotional picnic items from EverythingBranded!
What kind of picnic things can you use to market your business or organization during National Picnic Month? There are so many to choose from – from custom picnic sets to branded picnic baskets. Here are a handful of our top choices.
Our Top 5 Favorite Picks for National Picnic Month
- Simple items such as this Custom Branded Fold-Up Picnic Blanket are a great way to get your logo out into the wild. There are others to choose from, too, but this is a favorite. When it’s open it’s 47” x 52” but conveniently folds down into a compact size – just 12” x 6.3”. Small enough to stow away in your picnic bag, though it also has its own carry handle. It has water resistant backing, so folks keep dry with this promotional picnic blanket even if they’re on moist ground!
- Although there might already be glasses and cups included in some picnic sets, this Collapsible Cup With Bottle Opener is a highly portable and useful addition to any outdoor meal. With your company logo printed on this clever collapsible, it’s a real charm item that’ll be a talking point during anyone’s picnics. A great way to raise some brand awareness.
- The Family Snacker Picnic Basket is an absolute classic which could be printed with your logo or message. It’s made from polyester and features a lightweight aluminum frame and interior foil lining. Measuring 17.25w x 9h x 10.25d, there’s plenty of room to keep food insulated. This is available in black or royal blue and makes quite a striking way to get your logo out there.
- A little more expensive, but offering a real high impact impression for special customers and clients, is the Carlsbad Picnic Set & Cooler Backpack. It contains just about all the kit four people could need to enjoy their outdoor meal. There are 9" plates, forks, knives, spoons, wine glasses, stainless steel salt and pepper shakers, a cheese knife with bamboo cutting board and even a wood-handled wine opener and a wine stopper. The padded backpack (which also has a leatherette carry handle on the top) also has a couple of front pockets for extra bits and pieces, plus two side pockets for bottles of wine.
- Before we wrap up… Because July is usually also sunny as well as being National Picnic Month, it’s a good idea to remind you that there will be an epidemic of sunglasses outdoors! So, another great way to get your branding into the spotlight. Well, the sunlight! These branded sunglasses come in a wide selection of colors and provide plenty of space for your logo.
Here at EverythingBranded we have lots more picnic items for marketing your business, organization, or campaign. Take a browse of our site to see more, or if you have a query or have seen something you’d like to order and would like to generate a quote, please contact us. Our team will be happy to help.