What does recycling mean to you? For EverythingBrandedUSA, recycling is a word of endless opportunities to innovate, grow and advance. We will always be looking for ways to redefine our promotional products through Eco-friendly resources.
National Crush a Can Day is observed annually on September 27. This day was created to help educate people about the benefits of recycling. Recycling aluminum cans saves a considerable amount of energy; it also reduces carbon dioxide emissions and the amount of waste headed into landfills. Collecting your cans for recycling is an important step you can take to help the environment.
RECYCLING CANS DOES MORE THEN HELP OUR ENVIRONMENT
You know you want to, so don’t hold back when it comes to squashing those cans on Crush a Can Day. Not only does this day give you the opportunity of crushing, squeezing and bending cans into satisfyingly small shapes, it’s also a chance to share can compression fun with family and friends. A fantastic stress buster, can squashing is also a great way to get more cans into a smaller space at recycling facilities, so get squishing those cans!
- If you laid all the aluminum cans recycled in 2010 end to end, they could circle the earth 169 times.
- In America, 105,800 cans are recycled every minute.
- Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy it would have taken to process the same amount from a virgin source.
- Your television can run for 3 hours from the energy saved by recycling one can.
- Aluminum cans are worth about a penny each.
- The industry pays more than $1 billion annually for recycled cans.
In support of National Crush a Can Day, EverythingBrandedUSA take a closer look at some of our recycled promotional products. Easy on the wallet, easier on the environment. We have products made from reclaimed wood, recycled plastic and reused paper. Start your carbon-cutting marketing campaign today!
We have over 10,000 different promotional products that can be personalised to your business and printed for your next campaign or marketing activity.